we were so touched a few weeks ago when some of greg's colleagues said that they were planning a baby shower for us. it took place on friday and was so much fun! he really works with a great group of people and it was so nice to celebrate with them.
they had a great idea (which i highly recommend for anyone throwing a baby shower): everyone decorated a onesie with fabric markers. it is a fun activity and the parents-to-be come away with unique wearable art for their new baby. though they were all cool, i didn't have room for all of them on here and took some photos of just a few:






1 comment:
What a great idea, Julie! Those are adorable. I should share this one with my friends.
I hadn't caught up on your blog in awhile, so it's great to see that everything is going so well!
xox,
melissa
PS I thought of you when Obama won. It's a wonderful feeling to know our kids will have an intelligent president for a change.
Post a Comment