this has been the most fun month yet! virginia is full of personality; she makes us smile and laugh all the time. she is also getting cuter by the day.
She is the perfect combination of you and greg! I can't believe it. I don't know why, but whenever I look at her pictures, I always try to see who she looks like and its just so cute because she looks like both of you guys so much :) :) :)
2 comments:
She is the perfect combination of you and greg! I can't believe it. I don't know why, but whenever I look at her pictures, I always try to see who she looks like and its just so cute because she looks like both of you guys so much :) :) :)
she is such a beauty! have so much fun visiting family! i can't wait to get the girls together this summer!
Post a Comment