Thursday, July 10, 2008

baby's first photo!

i went for an ultrasound and saw our baby moving around. it was an amazing experience and difficult to put into words just how incredible it was. i couldn't believe how active the baby was. and cute! it was just overwhelming.

the technician was able to get a wonderful shot of the baby's profile and she also captured his/her hand as it was waving around:







it was sad for greg to have to miss out on yet another exciting event but i scanned these and sent them to him. they are now displayed in his cube at work. we're already such proud parents!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Hello little one! Glad to hear everything is going well! The profile photo is perfect. :)

Anonymous said...

I have checked out both the bably blog and the life in eugene blog.
Very nice. There is a picture of you two on the "Eugene"blog during a bike ride and you DO NOT look all that pregnant, yet.
I'm glad you two are pleased with the birthing center and that Greg heard the heartbeat!!! I' glad they saw you without your paperwork arriving from Chicago.
Dad